Operation Lipstick on a Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Whooped another E350 this afternoon. Benz owners are so cocky. I drafted him up to 120 a couple times, then with me in the left and him in the right, I got the traffic break in the center, and was gone. He caught up to me later, and wouldn't even look over.. i love this fvcking car!!! Got off the highway, picked up oil change materials, and showed it some love by installing the curb feelers after an oil change, fuel filter cleaning , and transmission fluid check. Pimpin' ain't easy, b*tches!!
20190524_212818.jpg 20190524_205434.jpg 20190524_205428.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I really want to get some "kill" stickers made, so I can line them up under the driver's window line a WWII fighter. I've got like 5 Benz, 3 Acura, and a Hyundai so far! :rofl:

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Congrats on another casualty sir, I salute you! However, you were bitchin the other day about how bored the Pig makes you lol! I guess when you smack up on a prick in a Benz it lifts the spirit!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Congrats on another casualty sir, I salute you! However, you were bitchin the other day about how bored the Pig makes you lol! I guess when you smack up on a prick in a Benz it lifts the spirit!
Oh, it gets the "go juice" flowin', fo sho' . Your car is really pretty; gonna drive it?

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Oh, it gets the "go juice" flowin', fo sho' . Your car is really pretty; gonna drive it?
Hell yeah, gonna beat the piss out of it like I always have! It just really needed the body and paint work to save it. I've got some good kills under my belt from the 355. My favorite was a dad and son, both with fox bodies at the track one night doing test and tune nonsense. I gapped his son like no other, and the dad wasn't happy so he wanted to run. I then proceeded to gap his dad too lmao!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Got me thinking about slapping the available factory supercharger with aftermarket mods on my ole 3.4 Tacoma . . . :unsure:

I mean it only has 65K miles on it. Strong motor with plenty of life left . . . ;)

But, unfortunately, I cannot get the projects I have done . . . [details] :poop:

If any of you have been watching the weather here in south central Kansas [along with all the other areas in neighboring states], I perhaps need to move "building the Ark" up higher on the priority list . . . :roll:

Supercharged Ark, with performance suspension and brakes, boxed in frame, poly-bushings, with modern anti-sway bar designs . . . (y)

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Whooped another E350 this afternoon. Benz owners are so cocky. I drafted him up to 120 a couple times, then with me in the left and him in the right, I got the traffic break in the center, and was gone. He caught up to me later, and wouldn't even look over.. i love this fvcking car!!! Got off the highway, picked up oil change materials, and showed it some love by installing the curb feelers after an oil change, fuel filter cleaning , and transmission fluid check. Pimpin' ain't easy, b*tches!!

might just have me motivated to get on the Gypsy wagon! if you're getting that good of performance out of the 3800, makes me wonder how my 4.3 concoction / wc t5 /3.73 combo will do...:unsure:

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor