Operation Lipstick on a Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Vortec 4.3? That should run out nice!

TBI shortblock with vortex heads and injection.... from just the little bit I’ve read, should put out just slightly more than a stock vortec does. I could be wrong though... and goin to do a little more research before cutting and pasting...

Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
TBI shortblock with vortex heads and injection.... from just the little bit I’ve read, should put out just slightly more than a stock vortec does. I could be wrong though... and goin to do a little more research before cutting and pasting...
Sounds like a good time to me! Keep us up to speed on it!

Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Whooped another E350 this afternoon. Benz owners are so cocky. I drafted him up to 120 a couple times, then with me in the left and him in the right, I got the traffic break in the center, and was gone. He caught up to me later, and wouldn't even look over.. i love this fvcking car!!! Got off the highway, picked up oil change materials, and showed it some love by installing the curb feelers after an oil change, fuel filter cleaning , and transmission fluid check. Pimpin' ain't easy, b*tches!!
View attachment 114467 View attachment 114469 View attachment 114470
"That could not have been me, officer. This old car only has a V6, here, let me pop the hood and show you."

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
"That could not have been me, officer. This old car only has a V6, here, let me pop the hood and show you."
Thanks, man! That's a good one! Have to keep it in mind....
BTW, the ol' lady is no fan of the curb feelers. "JFC, if it didn't look enough like an old man's car.... They're ugly.....blah, blah, blah"
I have no expectations of them lasting very long. I had to recrimp the bracket end in the vise before I even put them on. It'll be good for a few laughs and WTFs for a minute, especially if another E350 gets in my way!

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'd guess that most people under 50 don't even know what they are.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Just tell young peeps they are horizontal stabilizer antennas for your gigahertz suspension response articulators . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor