Operation Lipstick on a Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Thanks, fellas. Oddly enough, I am getting the itch for boost. I'm leaning towards a supercharger because I don't want to fight the A/C again.
Awa chit! You going with a factory unit from a front wheel drive or something aftermarket? Now I'm excited! Boost it and put it on meth so it's grill falls out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

peppers

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2017
You can get the procharger for a Camaro. My car is mostly junk so cutting and welding isnt a big deal to fit the m90 in my car.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
FAHK!!!!!! Another A/C compressor is dust. Driving up the road, it's losing power like the fuel filter is clogged, then I start smelling burnt rubber like I did a burnout or something. I pull over, pop the hood, and the compressor is kicking on an off and the belt is smoking. FML

peppers

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2017
Sucks. I'm doing ac delete. Brand new truck and brand new work truck and I still drive around windows down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor