Opinions needed; body side molding yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Looks clean without, but then you have to watch where you park the car. I'd be sick if I found a door ding on fresh paint. I'm kicking around the idea of deleting mine too.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
tc1959 said:
Mine has it lower down at the body line,It is kinda a satin finish and it runs the full length of the car.
I thought about deleting all of it , but it just looked weird with out it.
This looks nice. I was gonna say keep them off but I think if you did something like this it would do alot for the car. Plus it looks like your keeping the car original and that was an option on it.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
-83MONTESS- said:
tc1959 said:
Mine has it lower down at the body line,It is kinda a satin finish and it runs the full length of the car.
I thought about deleting all of it , but it just looked weird with out it.
This looks nice. I was gonna say keep them off but I think if you did something like this it would do alot for the car. Plus it looks like your keeping the car original and that was an option on it.
Thank you and a thumbs up from my wife she talked me into keeping the trim.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
-83MONTESS- said:
This looks nice. I was gonna say keep them off but I think if you did something like this it would do alot for the car.

The GP can't pull it off like TC's Elco. The GP doesn't have that lower body line.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
G-Body_Vet said:
-83MONTESS- said:
This looks nice. I was gonna say keep them off but I think if you did something like this it would do alot for the car.

The GP can't pull it off like TC's Elco. The GP doesn't have that lower body line.
Your right about that. So I guess the main thing is staying original.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
The GP does look good without it though. Too bad it's the other people you have to worry about. It's almost impossible to keep anything nice these days.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
G-Body_Vet said:
The GP does look good without it though. Too bad it's the other people you have to worry about. It's almost impossible to keep anything nice these days.
Thats why I keep mine in primer :mrgreen:

o ARC ATHEISTxX

Greasemonkey
May 1, 2011
Los Angeles
I think it looks better with out moldings. but i would keep them stored in the attic just in case you ever change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor