O'Reilly's part quality vs competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
I have had pretty good luck with o reilly,s they have been around GA for 4 or 5 years now . Local store is last chain store around to turn rotors and drums . I remember when it was big A , napa or a local store for years , and napa,s were the only ones with full machine shops ! Went to advance last week and bought a front axle for 04 dodge 4x4 and they handed me a shiny blue car quest box . LOL . Probably wont be long and there will only be a difference in name only in auto parts stores

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
Oreillys use to be my go to parts store since the late 90's since I have a commercial account. but lately I've noticed I can get the same parts and brands from summit for a lot cheaper and just have to wait a day or so.

yourownself

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2008
stoughton, ma
We’re re about to get one in a few weeks. I don’t think I’ve ever really used anything from one. I’m excited to find out what the quality is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor