Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
Ok, here goes............ I have an 3/4 complete olds 307 (casting numbers are :3161-5A) minus water pump, starter, carb, and manifolds. If anyone is interested, let me know! Like "LS" said it's completly free, just give me time for the shipping cost.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
vladj said:
im interested in the read disk swap brackets. please let me know if you still have them and let me know if you will ship to canada.

edit: just reread your post. im in the process of building my rear end. nothing fancy 7.5 with 28 spline, 3:73 gears and an eaton posi. this will help me alot. i was gonna do a disk swap in the future but if i get this i can put it on while im swapping in the 28 spline axles. im a little tight on money(im the only one working and my gf is just going to collage to her nursing and we also have a 3 year old). but i do have ALOT of parts i can go through and see what i dont need and i can put them up on here.so please let me know.

thanks;

vlad
i dont know how to ship to Canada, but i will check and see if this is feasible, can you find 97-older LT1 style disc brakes? so that you can use these?

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
85CutlassSalonRyder said:
Ok, here goes............ I have an 3/4 complete olds 307 (casting numbers are :3161-5A) minus water pump, starter, carb, and manifolds. If anyone is interested, let me know! Like "LS" said it's completly free, just give me time for the shipping cost.
sweet man! for something like that, i would limit to pick up and dang motor can be pricey to ship brotha...

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
LSCustoms said:
vladj said:
im interested in the read disk swap brackets. please let me know if you still have them and let me know if you will ship to canada.

edit: just reread your post. im in the process of building my rear end. nothing fancy 7.5 with 28 spline, 3:73 gears and an eaton posi. this will help me alot. i was gonna do a disk swap in the future but if i get this i can put it on while im swapping in the 28 spline axles. im a little tight on money(im the only one working and my gf is just going to collage to her nursing and we also have a 3 year old). but i do have ALOT of parts i can go through and see what i dont need and i can put them up on here.so please let me know.

thanks;

vlad
i dont know how to ship to Canada, but i will check and see if this is feasible, can you find 97-older LT1 style disc brakes? so that you can use these?

yep i can find some at a junk yard here. and if not there is a guy here that parts out camaros,firebirds and trans am's but hes a bit pricey. if i cant find any at the junk yards ill see if i can make a deal with him but more then likely the junk yards should have them. to ship to canada your cheapest way will be usps.

thanks;

vlad

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
richp85elco said:
will those springs help or hurt wheel hop in your opinion? I still have air shocks so I know thats part of the problem but there brand new from before I got into wanting to go fast...
zThey will do nothing for your wheel hop..you will need anti-hop bars, which I don't like, or an upgraded set of upper/lower control arms.....check out UMI Performance.

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
LSCustoms said:
85CutlassSalonRyder said:
sweet man! for something like that, i would limit to pick up and dang motor can be pricey to ship brotha...
Yeah, you're right! I meant parting it out, unless whoever is interested in come picking it up.

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
JBreu said:
richp85elco said:
will those springs help or hurt wheel hop in your opinion? I still have air shocks so I know thats part of the problem but there brand new from before I got into wanting to go fast...
zThey will do nothing for your wheel hop..you will need anti-hop bars, which I don't like, or an upgraded set of upper/lower control arms.....check out UMI Performance.

I dont even have wheel hop yet I havnt driven the car :rofl: I'm just planning for it... I will be paying the registration tomorrow and then i need to get a smog. Thanks tho ill check out umi

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
richp85elco said:
JBreu said:
richp85elco said:

I dont even have wheel hop yet I havnt driven the car :rofl: I'm just planning for it... I will be paying the registration tomorrow and then i need to get a smog. Thanks tho ill check out umi
car did a burn out, i mean, accidently, with them on there, didnt seem any different then stock, just higher, the antihop bar will prob work, but if you need to raise the rear, should speak up bruh :)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
:rofl: :rofl: Lmao

Now i know what u were talking about when we were texting......Got it brah!!!! :wink:

But thanks for including me in the batch, And yes i do need to pick up my game, but Im all new to this gbody car built stuff, im learning as i go...Like my front suspension, Peeps on here drilled on me about it and i fell bad not doing that first before i drop in that rear end... i do understand that its nessasary, but theres no one here that can be there side to side with me to tell me how to do it or what im doing wrong, But i know that i will be doing it when the times right and the moneys right..If these helps im going to give Kuruption109 so chrome mirrors i have here....lmao...im all abotu giving too :mrgreen:

I understand where u coming from and it being hard in the streets with cash flow...
Its very rough right know with my little one in day care!! That sh*t is soooooooo EXPENSIVE!!! thats where all my hard working checks are going every two weeks...And my 8yrs school tuition for being in private school. ( i just want the best for them and my family) FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!! (ALWAYS)!!! :D

This is a perfect thread Skip.....We must all stick together to get these beautiful gbodys on the road and looking clean..Mad Props!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I'm broke as a joke too bad I don't need those... If you had a complete wire harness for 1970-1981 F-bodies you were giving away I'd snap it up in a second. Mine is more fried than the Colonels original recipe and more butchered than the chickens he made it from. :lol:

Props for doing this though, it's very nice and generous of you.

Edit: I do plan to upgrade to rear discs... But again it's F body I don't think those mounts would work. And even if I got the mounts, I wouldn't be able to afford the calipers or rotors anyway. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor