Picked Up This 1 Owner 87 SS Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Aero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 29, 2021
NY
I have driven it about 50 miles. Needs a headliner. Center caps i will do also. Clean looking car though. Window moldings silent.

Last edited:

87Aero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 29, 2021
NY
Here are some pics of our two rides at the local car show in Saratoga State Park.

Was fun to watch people look at the different back windows and do a double take.

Lucky to have these two low mileage G Bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

87Aero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 29, 2021
NY
Off the road since 1997. 33.5k miles. Binder with all maintenance receipts. Window sticker. Original bill Of sale. All key blanks. All dealer deliverables.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

87Aero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 29, 2021
NY
Dealership it was sold to...

Yep that was the dealer. It’s a Honda dealer now. It is a low option car. Not even an under hood light. He did special order his desired optional items on the window sticker. He wanted simple. No electric anything. Has cruise but no delay. That stalk was broke so we replaced it but replacements all have intermittent. Still does high and low but not that it matters it won’t see rain on my watch. We’re lucky he optioned center console because some cars had buckets and column. THAT’S a weird one! “Console D55 $110”. They did that near the end.

New BFG 215 65 15 being installed. Arrived today.

Our Aerocoupe on the other hand, checked them all and I have to say the TTops are love hate and my favorite options are the electric trunk button and passenger makeup mirror with lights.

Last edited:

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Yep that was the dealer. It’s a Honda dealer now. It is a low option car. Not even an under hood light. He did special order his desired optional items on the window sticker. He wanted simple. No electric anything. Has cruise but no delay. That stalk was broke so we replaced it but replacements all have intermittent. Still does high and low but not that it matters it won’t see rain on my watch. We’re lucky he optioned center console because some cars had buckets and column. THAT’S a weird one! “Console D55 $110”. They did that near the end.

New BFG 215 65 15 being installed. Arrived today.

Our Aerocoupe on the other hand, checked them all and I have to say the TTops are love hate and my favorite options are the electric trunk button and passenger makeup mirror with lights.

My SS is a factory cruise but no delay car, customer ordered by a GM employee who lived in Flint, most options but odd with that combo. The underhood light I believe was standard but seems with age most are disconnected or removed even. With a low mile car I wouldn't think so though, does it have auxillary lights like the floor/under dash when the doors open? I don't know if I've seen an SS without that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor