Pics of agressive looking Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonnyslick said:
This is pretty much what I would love mine to look like. Mine is about the same color and I think it would look awesome with the trim all blacked out and the chrome rocker panel stuff removed. The black rims look nice too. What you all think?

blackedoutcutty3qe6.jpg

I love Dwights Cutlass. That thing is the balls.. 455 on a budget. It looks factory.. ultimate sleeper. If I owned a Cutlass, it would just like it.

i absolutely love that bagged cutlass!!

any idea what color that is??

that bagged cutty is niiicceee

jonnyslick said:
Yeah that is sick ... but from what I can tell the side skirts and rear wing are NLA. However you can buy the front and rear skirts.

I was thinking about the kit from Lauren Engineering kit # LEX-1-HO and then use the FE3X front spoiler and custom design a old NASCAR style carbon fiber spoiler for the rear.

As for rims ... I'd LOVE a set of GNX meshies, but that's gotta' be hard to find.
'85 -'91 Pontiac GTA wheels are the same, just gold instead of black.

i have an old hotrod from back in the late 90's with a caddy powered 80's 442 in it that is the car that got me hooked on gbodys back when i was in highschool. i cant find a pic of it though. but i remember the quote, in there about "your going to start to see more and more of these cars because they are plentyful and cheap."

tires

What is the backspacing and tire size of the rear tires and what kind of rearend is in it. I'm building an 87 almost identical to what your buddy has with a chevy 12 bolt and I need a set of rims and tires that will fill out the wheel well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor