pics of how core support goes back on 83 regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueballin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2010
oklahoma
Well like the post says I need pics or a description of how the core support bolts back on my frame of my 83 regal. I started this project about 6 years ago and tore everything down. Now I cant remember how the body stuff goes on correctly. Im pretty sure a body mount goes between the core support and frame and then the other between the core support and other body mount. Is this correct? Thanks!

st1nger

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 8, 2011
a couple of bushing and a bolt or two all you need will send pm with GM schematic of installation

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's position 1 on this diagram that your looking for...just click on the diagram and it'll enlarge..

Attachments

• 17132.jpg
    17132.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 610

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it's the same for all the G bodies.....when I was putting my car back on the frame there was no instructions on the sheet for the number 1 position so I emailed Energy and that's the diagram they sent me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor