Pontiac Grand Lemans -79 twinturbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looking good!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Love the fuel pump and tank assembly. If I had to do mine over again (I may), that is a route I would go. Fabricating a bucket for the pumps, then using a universal sender in a separate hole.

Looks great, especially like the plastic clips holding the pumps.

PGLM

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2011
Finland
liquidh8 said:
Love the fuel pump and tank assembly. If I had to do mine over again (I may), that is a route I would go. Fabricating a bucket for the pumps, then using a universal sender in a separate hole.

Thanks, clips were very expensive, almost 1.5$/ piece... :rofl: Found them from boat section, some sort of paddle holders... Clips are nylon, else is stainless steel, so they should last fine... :D

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
PGLM said:
liquidh8 said:

Thanks, clips were very expensive, almost 1.5$/ piece... :rofl: Found them from boat section, some sort of paddle holders... Clips are nylon, else is stainless steel, so they should last fine... :D

Nice, I see I am not the only one who uses other things for my cars. :D

Brother Al

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2010
Westfield, Mass
Man, that is some nice home-engineering work! Very Cool!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Now you just have to fit it up, and get it balnced. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor