Post your beater/Daily Driver pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN0007.jpg

that's my taurus, don't mind the funky colors i just got a new camera and was messin with it

god no!! a ford?

when you have it given to you.....you don't complain trust me

Here was my old daily driver, driven all year long for almost 2 years and never broke down on me once. 84 elco, 350/700-r4/3.73 posi. Sold it for $5K (mistake!)

3a8.jpg

Later on, I bought an 06 Monte SS. The FWD and mileage sucked so I traded it in on an HHR for my wife (30 mpg) and then got mistake #2:

456.jpg

Car payments suck, so I sold it and bought my current daily driver, a 78 Malibu: 305/th350

840.jpg

There's nothing better than driving a g-body everyday.. 8)

200011488.jpg

My current daily driver ^^^^^

My previous daily driver:

197295906.jpg

Guy wasn't paying attention and ran right into the back of my truck, totalled both our rides. Here is a pic of his car:

197296121.jpg

I still see the guy every now and then and I keep telling him to wait another year and I will want another truck so he can hit me then 😉

100_0038.jpg

My 1996 Bonneville SSEi. Biggest piece of junk I ever owned!!! I loved it when I bought it then I started having electrical troubles with it not wanting to start...leaving me stranded several times. I now have leakes when it rains as the back seat floorboards fill with water and cannot find the leaks so in the morning I have to scrape the inside of my windows as well as the outside when its cold. Also my headliner is sagging so no more 90s Bonnevilles for me. I'm ready to push it off a cliff!! LOL

i drive my cutlass through the winter as a daily then my '94 Impala SS in the summer. oh and mcsslover1987 you might try checking the back glass for your water leak, i had the same problem w/ a '91 Lumina a few years back.

mcsslover1987 said:
100_0038.jpg

My 1996 Bonneville SSEi. Biggest piece of junk I ever owned!!! I loved it when I bought it then I started having electrical troubles with it not wanting to start...leaving me stranded several times. I now have leakes when it rains as the back seat floorboards fill with water and cannot find the leaks so in the morning I have to scrape the inside of my windows as well as the outside when its cold. Also my headliner is sagging so no more 90s Bonnevilles for me. I'm ready to push it off a cliff!! LOL

Buy a Sentra, Nissan or Toyota 4 banger truck or a Civic next time. Better electrical systems and they run forever. Either that or an old Diesel Benz.

Tony_SS said:
Here was my old daily driver, driven all year long for almost 2 years and never broke down on me once. 84 elco, 350/700-r4/3.73 posi. Sold it for $5K (mistake!)

3a8.jpg

"wow" I thought that was my buddies Elco. His looks the same right down to that blacked out grill and same wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor