Post Your G-Body on Motortopia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmodys

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Southwest Florida
There's this new site called Motortopia out that's like a CarDomain, just better. It allows you to easily post information about your car along with videos and images of it. You can also challenge other cars and then people vote for whoever they like the best. This site is definately much better then CarDomain. I've already got my car up there and my dad's '70 Z28. Let's see how many G-bodies we can get up there!
http://www.motortopia.com/garage/cars/rmodys

The site just started a few days ago so there aren't many cars on there, let's see if we can boost that number!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Or you could just post them here in your photo album :p

I'm planning on changing out the current (not so good) album to a different (much better) setup soon, so stay tuned.

-Admin Hat On-
(BTW, I dunno if you're affiliated w/ 'Motortopia' or not, but I consider that to be a borderline spam, and I'm considering nixing this post altogether... fair warning...)
-Admin Hat Off-

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I agree with that it borders on spam to say the least and nixing it would be appropriate...that Admin hat looks good on ya...:D

the site was only launched yesterday....

"June 21, 2006

After much anticipation, Motortopia.com launches!"

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Eh, I'll let this one go... Always nice to give a new site a chance I suppose. *shrug*

rmodys

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Southwest Florida
GP403 said:
(BTW, I dunno if you're affiliated w/ 'Motortopia' or not, but I consider that to be a borderline spam, and I'm considering nixing this post altogether... fair warning...)
-Admin Hat Off-
Not affiliated in any way at all whatsoever, just letting the word out on a great site that people here might be interested in. I figured no one would think it was spam since they didn't at the other two forums I posted this at. Don't worry, I hate spammers just as much as anybody and wouldn't really try to spam a forum, it's extremely annoying.

rmodys

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Southwest Florida
MonteMan1978 said:
For the past 1 1/2 years. Plus I have another one in the mist of being torn down for a full restoration.

Oh, cool. Do you have any pictures of either? You can add more then one car in your garage on Motortopia, unlike Cardomain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor