Ppl talking smack about your gbody cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone starts talking smack I whip out my phone and show them this pic

IMAG0184.jpg

Usually shuts them up, then they try to be my buddy and ask what's done to it on the inside, was the swap hard etc. :roll:

79loserbluebu said:
If someone starts talking smack I whip out my phone and show them this pic

IMAG0184.jpg

Usually shuts them up, then they try to be my buddy and ask what's done to it on the inside, was the swap hard etc. :roll:

Haha thats kinda funny lol. What kind of motor?

they dont have much respect where i am cause there aint many...plus there not pony cars so naturally everyone thinks there slow and "uncool" lol bunch of rich kids who have no idea what the meaning of a dollar is.bunch of beamers,fixed up stangs,maros and bunches of trucks....i think like in my town there are maybe 15 G's....less then 7 i think actually run and drive 🙁 but maybe someday we will be respected

in my robotics class a knob in my group (who was compleatly useless btw) had a honda accord he spent 4 grand on and thought he was king sh*t. he tried to give me bs when i mentioned my cutlass and he's say things like my car cost me 4 g and its a lux car blah blah blah. i'd say yes but mines a cutlass, has a 355 (more than two of your engines) th350 trans and 3:73 gears and will smoke your honda when it's running.and a bench seat. one day he tried to one up me by saying his car has heated seats and repated "it has heaed seats!" 3 more times so i simply said "i wont be driving mine in the winter so i don't need hated seats dipship"

the one who gave me the most bs is my brother. he always said my cars were garbage and i would never have any on the road adn i was just trying to copy my cousin (the one i bought my first cutlass off). probably becasue none were road ready since i got them. he would say crap all the time and the only cars he's ever had were a 95 corolla that would never see the road, a 90's blazer that he never got on the road a ford fuc*as that was a over priced pos and a saturn (like bearmonkey's old one) with a body kit that was no good and it hardly ran and a gmc jimmy with a liftkid 305 black top that rn like a 350 with a th350 trans and shift kit and was a beatiful rig (he managed to own it for a whoppin 3 hours before flipping it and destroing the roof).

I love my cutlasses because i use to literally sit in my 88 when i was 15 and get happy even after the worst days. and the other 3 to follow even though they are only part cars. My cutlasse and love for olds was what finally made me get him out of my life for good.

Afte he saw the tattoo i got of the oldsmobile crest he said stupid things like for my first tattoo i would have gotten something bigger (his first wass actually smaller) and that it was a bad idea for a first tattoo and it turned into ashoving match and almost fist fight because it was the night i finally stopped taking his sh*t and spoke my mind.

Sorry for the long story but i just can't stand my brother and how much bs he talked about my cars

welp last night after killing a lame on cod. he go say my cutty is a piece of ish..........but he dont have a car........and the one he claims is his is a 00 mustang v6.........thats barely reach 70mph...............
so yea i get irked alot by him but everyone else says nothing but good things. except the kids at my school who engine struggling to pull their 22s

I don't know if this is already covered but I'll tell you most guys who were born in the 60's grew up with badass cars during the 70's. I was born in the 90's but I hate the new cars america has to offer now which is why I'll drive in my gbody for the rest of my life. The one I have right now will be my daily driver til the day I die because my dad has helped me buy the all the parts and it will remind me of how much of great man he is, I'm proud of what I drive and thats all that matters to me. Another little reminder is that everyone will have there crappy opinions, so don't let it get you down 😉

Reactions: Clutch
Who cares what the *ssh*les say. They're always gonna be around so you just gotta remember: Opinions are like *ssh*les, everyone has one and they all stink like sh*t!

• Winner
Reactions: Clutch
dream on mcss said:
Who cares what the *ssh*les say. They're always gonna be around so you just gotta remember: Opinions are like *ssh*les, everyone has one and they all stink like sh*t!

in my opinion you're monte looks sick, now oes that opinion stink? :lol:

84cutlassjuggalo said:
dream on mcss said:

in my opinion you're monte looks sick, now oes that opinion stink? :lol:

It sure doesn't but it sucks though cuz thats not my car. I sure as hell wish it was though. Its a pic I found on google images, I put it up because its my dream car, which is why my username is what it is. I like the 84 though, who cares if its not running, it looks freakin amazing bro!

84cutlassjuggalo said:
Afte he saw the tattoo i got of the oldsmobile crest he said stupid things like for my first tattoo i would have gotten something bigger (his first wass actually smaller) and that it was a bad idea for a first tattoo and it turned into ashoving match and almost fist fight because it was the night i finally stopped taking his sh*t and spoke my mind.

Sorry for the long story but i just can't stand my brother and how much bs he talked about my cars

lets see a pic of that tattoo heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor