Ppl talking smack about your gbody cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Geepers

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2018
Cen-Cal
Did you tell him to eat your tire smoke?

. . . that's insulting Mike!
Ol peg leg can really get that tire goin for sure haha...ppl ask frequently n i always say im still cruising it. A friend of mine had an 87 mc with the euroclip, had it for years and putva fair amount of $ into it...weeks from being finished, he was offered a nice piece of change for it...3 days later he tells me, "why did i sell my car?" I dont want to be in that boat so i try and enjoy it. It turns heads, i get complimented and ive been offered 5 grand for it, which i turned down

Zspoiler

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2018
I have a loaded 1981 El Camino SS ,And have had people asking to buy it.Put notes on it doing the same .And the bad Someone has attempted to steak it twice , Having to replace the column. ( A factory tilt column no less) you all know much that is. Until I had to a"club" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor