Pre filling brake lines???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
*factory design....

I'd like to secure the switch cause the switch on my GP will wiggle and has moved enough to slide off the edge of the brake pedal arm. I removed the arms on this high tech office paper binder clip and slid it on the arm so the switch had a bigger target.

HTB13qc9JVXXXXaqXXXXq6xXFXXXf.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Got my brakes brakes done the other day. For some reason my battery was dead. Hooked up the charger and found out the brake lights were on. Checked a few things and found that the pedal arm wasn’t contacting the switch. Got POd and quit for the day. Is the switch adjustable?

In case you want to use nuts to secure the switch in place I was searching for thin nuts to use on the switch and found finally that nuts they use for lamp shades fit.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor