Progress on the '78 (56k obliteration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much where that last pics are. I flew back to AZ Aug. 17th, my next trip up I'll be getting more work done on it... my parents are still living up there and plan to move out here to AZ.

Figured I'd give a little update... I happened to find a guy on Craigslist with some Iroc wheels, and was able to trade him straight up for the 17x9.5s. He met my dad at the house and they did the swap.
ResizedImage_1370766546637.jpg

ResizedImage951370766565715.jpg

Remaining to-do list:
Torque rear suspension
Finish installing front sway bars/braces
Alignment
Remaining floor repairs (temporary)
Carpet
Shifter trim/boot/new shifter stick
Seat covers (temporary)

It'll likely be when they move, just makes things easier... not 100% sure I'd take it cross country without putting some miles on it near home in case something goes south.

Hey, just curious what size tires are on those irons you have, they fit in there real nice!

The day has finally come 🙂

Day1AZ.jpg

newAZ1.jpg

newAZ2.jpg

newAZ3.jpg

My parents brought a moving truck out with some of their stuff so they don't have to move it all when they sell the house... and they brought it as a surprise 😀 Still a bit of work to do, been sorting/arranging the stuff they brought out though. This moved my timetable forward quite a bit, so hopefully within the next few months I can have it on the road 😀

The day has finally come 🙂

Day1AZ.jpg

newAZ1.jpg

newAZ2.jpg

newAZ3.jpg

My parents brought a moving truck out with some of their stuff so they don't have to move it all when they sell the house... and they brought it as a surprise 😀 Still a bit of work to do, been sorting/arranging the stuff they brought out though. This moved my timetable forward quite a bit, so hopefully within the next few months I can have it on the road 😀

Damn I thought this thread was dead! looking good doober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor