BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Just so you know, I didn't believe you until I saw the video.

Just kidding :) Looks fabulous and looks like fabulous fun!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you gentlemen! Appreciate the birthday wishes, just glad and happy to still be around and healthy with all the crap that’s going on around us. Getting older ain’t much fun, but it beats the hell out of the alternative I suppose.

48 and holding on Monday…
D,
You're still a kid in my eyes. :giggle: You're at your prime @ 48. I'll be 71 this year. Talk about getting old. I'm at the other end of the spectrum. :confused:...but. as you said, it beats the alternative.

• Love
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 7 users

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Happy birthday D 🎂

Reactions: 1 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Happy Birthday Donovan !

Car looks great , enjoy it & drive the rubber off of it !!!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
And in other news, just got back from roughly 12 hours worth of cruising and driving time (give or take and hour or two), and everything is still performing flawlessly.

Got a couple minor little issues to address tomorrow, a guy at the local cruise night informed me that I have a reverse light out, and I’m getting some strange crackling out of the front speakers. The stereo head unit needs supporting at the back, which may or may not be related to the speakers crackling. But that’s about it. I’ll give the engine a good going over to make sure there’s no oil leaks after the rebuilding we did on the entire front of it now that it’s clean, but I’m not expecting to find anything.

Got a chance to test out and see if the new posi is actually working, and, well, you be the judge…

View attachment 174322

View attachment 174323
😈😈😈

D.

Well done!

suspicious birthday cake GIF

How is it possible you guys have cruise nights out West? So jealous.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
happy birthday young blood,it's a good feeling reaping the benefits of your labor like that.

Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
And in other news, just got back from roughly 12 hours worth of cruising and driving time (give or take and hour or two), and everything is still performing flawlessly.

Got a couple minor little issues to address tomorrow, a guy at the local cruise night informed me that I have a reverse light out, and I’m getting some strange crackling out of the front speakers. The stereo head unit needs supporting at the back, which may or may not be related to the speakers crackling. But that’s about it. I’ll give the engine a good going over to make sure there’s no oil leaks after the rebuilding we did on the entire front of it now that it’s clean, but I’m not expecting to find anything.

Got a chance to test out and see if the new posi is actually working, and, well, you be the judge…

View attachment 174322

View attachment 174323
😈😈😈

D.
Super Jelly😁. This what I miss the most out of my car, next month hopefully🙏. The Challenger moves but AWD and traction control makes this impossible.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well done!

suspicious birthday cake GIF

How is it possible you guys have cruise nights out West? So jealous.

Don’t get too excited, it was just a Friday night Cruisin’’ the Dub. Nothing special. The same old guys sitting around in yawn chairs showing off their same old clapped out cruisers like they’ve done for the last 30 years. The parking lot emptied out around 8:00, I’m guessing they all had to make it home before Matlock started and bedtime. The car scene around here sucks beyond belief.
All the rest of the shows and cruises here have been shut down due to the ‘Rona too, just like you guys.

Reactions: 4 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Happy B'day ya old coot! To me they're just another day anymore, but hey, whatever flips up your skirt. Good to know all that work came out super nice. It is now time to ENJOY THE F*CK OUT OF IT!!!

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor