Project Pontiac Grand Prix 2x2 Aero Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry455

Apprentice
Jul 9, 2006
sterling hts mi
What a beautiful 2+2. I like the colors. Everyone keeps trying to have me do an LS on my 2+2 but I have always loved Pontiac V-8s so I am building a.030 over 455 with a 4.250" stroke forged crank with Edelbrock RPM heads. I can't wait to have the engine done. So many plans so little money.

Reactions: 2 users

flatout

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2016
Nice ride. What size wheels and backspacing are you using

They are 20" American racing torq thrust II. I don't know the off set, bought them used. The back spacer is 3/8 thick. On the back I am running a 275/40-20 with a 3/8 spacer. Front 245/35-20 no wheel spacer.

1STLATIGERDIVISON

Greasemonkey
Nov 6, 2016
NW Louiwiana
Very nice hate to see cars like this just sitting & deterating away due to neglect, no interest in rebuild or whatever. I agree the 305 is a flop in these cars as was in mine. Under powered trotline weights. Great work glad to see u saved this car from total ruin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor