Project Surf's Up Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

82_wagon

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2017
Sweet another wagon build thread! I just recently found the pumkinator build and finished it today. Since I'm not able to post on that thread I'll ask here. In a post you mentioned that you may build the frame crossmember/lower control arm brace to sell, I'd definitely be interested in one if you did.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
Hi Caleb, and thanks for taking the time to go through the Pumkinator thread. So much has changed on the car since I got super busy and haven't updated that thread in about 4 years. It has a totally different suspension and a new set up is about to go in. I am actually in the process of starting a small company that will have a newer version of that brace available along with some other items I've designed that we G body owners need. Working deep in the pro touring industry has really shed a lot of light on where these cars need help and has put me in a position to cater to some of it. I won't be making suspension parts, there's lots of great products already out there, but I think folks will be able to take advantage of some other ideas I've been working out. Surf's Up Malibu, Pumkinator, and my son's Coppertop will all be R&D vehicles over the next bit as I get it all perfected and the business launched. Hang tight!

Reactions: 1 users

82_wagon

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks, I look forward to seeing what parts you make. I'll be watching updates on this thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor