Projects from THE COMPOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a rich man with plenty of room for more cars, I'd buy the Bricklin and the Fierro. :drool:

My dad's red and black bus sold for full price to the first guy that came out to look at it.

My brother's bus got finished last night and he posted the ad this morning. Says he's got a couple good leads. Hopes to have it gone by the weekend. Here's the finished product...

that thing came out beautiful! wish I could swing the cash for it, but got 2 g-bodies I haven't finished yet! :mrgreen:

Thanks but too late. Sold last night. He just set a new compound record. Sold in 10 hours and made $8,000 profit.

Well played, little brother :? .

DRIVEN said:
Thanks but too late. Sold last night. He just set a new compound record. Sold in 10 hours and made $8,000 profit.

Well played, little brother :? .

Cha Ching ! Thats some good money there.
I know its a personal taste thing but I never understood the love the vdub vans ( or for that matter the beetle ) gets. Its obviously making some dough for you guys so hats off to you !

I'm really not a big VW fan either. The old air-cooled stuff is fun every once in a while but I'm no fan of water cooled Volkswagens at all. Honestly, it's 95% profit driven around here. I don't get why people are willing to pay so much for them either but if I can make a few bucks -- I'm on board. These campers are hot right now and this is the perfect time of the year to sell. I'm thinking about picking up one or two more this winter when they're a little cheaper and then sitting on them until early next summer.

My brother spotted my old '36 Chevy at a car show today and sent me this shot. No other details yet. Lookin pretty rough though. It's obviously spent some winters outside. Pinstripe flames, wheels and engine stuff are the obvious changes. Grille is beat and the door handle is missing.

Since a new addition was needed, i picked up this '92 S-10. Not too pretty right now. We'll work on that :lol: . It's a 4cyl, 5spd, one owner, 97K, and really straight. Needs a fuel pump. I picked it up for $200 and plan to flip it. Not a ton of potential profit but still worth the effort. Actually, it's begging for a nice set of wheels and a V8 swap. Just towed it home today so I'll get started tomorrow. Planning a trip to Pick-N-Pull in the morning for 1/2-off sale.

I've been thinking it would be cool to do a supercharged ecotec swap in an s10. Those ecotecs have a lot of potential.

That'd be cool.

I do have a spare Quad4 in the corner...

Better not. Gotta stay focused. I'm hoping the profits will buy me a new welder and plasma cutter.

Yeah, it's easy to get distracted. Maybe one day when the wagons done ill try it. It would be cool to have a fast s10 that's not v8 powered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor