Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
BIGBrandon2785 said:
-83MONTESS- said:
Have you thought about going with a different material like a vinyl??? I dont have experience working with carpet so I cant really point you in the right direction but vinyl is very easy to work with, cheap, and IMO looks better . . . and its custom! :mrgreen:
Not vinyl,cuz my seats are fabric.But I was thinking maybe a crushed velvet
PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO IT!!!!!! :puke: IMO :D

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
lildudefl said:
BIGBrandon2785 said:
-83MONTESS- said:
Have you thought about going with a different material like a vinyl??? I dont have experience working with carpet so I cant really point you in the right direction but vinyl is very easy to work with, cheap, and IMO looks better . . . and its custom! :mrgreen:

I dunno crushed velvet can be pretty cool in a funky late 60's early 70's kind of way... I've got this bad *ss Schwinn Stingray bicycle. I always wanted to paint it metallic purple and put ape hangers and a crushed velvet "banana seat" and the tall sissy bar on it. Only thing is, it's not worth it... Unless I had a "krate" frame with the 3 speed and springer front end. It's pretty funky as it is with the blue metallic paint and blue metallic vinyl seat. :lol: With my plan it would be so funky... You would say... "damn that's funky!". :mrgreen:

Mine is just a base model with the low sissy bar, no three speed, and no ape hangers.

BIGBrandon2785

Greasemonkey
Jun 12, 2011
Saint Louis,MO
lildudefl said:
BIGBrandon2785 said:
-83MONTESS- said:
lol,yeah I always liked the crushed velvet look but I decided to go with the regular old carpet look.Did the console a dark blue and doing the carpet a grey color.I did my dash blue and grey so it should match pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor