Rear Anti Roll Bar for Drag Strip Traction

Status
Not open for further replies.

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
In the spirit of correcting bad information before somebody wishes they hadn't bought something else instead of this bar, I received it today and am extremely pleased. Out of the box the end links have at a minimum of 1/2" of adjustment between sides. If you were inclined to do a little bit of cutting you could easily get 1" of side to side adjustment.

The bar is 1-1/8" OD for sure. It also has a 0.140" wall thickness. Nice hardware including locking collars. No problems whatsoever. Everything measures out exactly right that I have no doubt that it will fit perfectly. I will have to grind out the mounting saddles to fit the 3.25" stepped 9" Ford housing in my car, and I knew that when I bought it. The saddles will be welded to the housing. I'll update with pics of the install on Saturday.

sway bar links.jpg
sway bar.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor