Removal of AC stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
You could try a Vintage Air System (or from other manufacturers). They are made for hotrods where space is a premium. There is a post on this forum: http://www.gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1025

In there is a link to a Pontiac 2+2 getting one of these.

Jan 4, 2007
I just put in one of the a/c delete kits where you retain the heater in my 85 monte. The kit was kind of expensive and the instructions were not the greatest. I think if I had to do it all over again I would just use a block off plate and buy one of those heaters from summit. Trying to make as much room as I can for a 500 cad!

thebaron

Apprentice
Jul 11, 2006
Well my A/C did not work anyhow, but it does make it so much easier to work on that side of engine. Just replaced the cheap plug wires with Napa stuff and made my buddy's life so much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor