roof rot malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
Ok back to the roof how's it coming?
It's been raining and overcast here the last few days. I work on it at my dad's shop but just under the little "shed" like entrance to his shop. He won't let me take it inside to do any grinding, cutting, painting, welding, etc due to his 66 super sport being in there. And I sure can't talk him into backing it out into rain. Hopefully there will be a break in the rain this weekend. The 80 is currently parked under tractor shed covered up.

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
It's been raining and overcast here the last few days. I work on it at my dad's shop but just under the little "shed" like entrance to his shop. He won't let me take it inside to do any grinding, cutting, painting, welding, etc due to his 66 super sport being in there. And I sure can't talk him into backing it out into rain. Hopefully there will be a break in the rain this weekend. The 80 is currently parked under tractor shed covered up.
Can't wait to see the progress remember think, plan, execute don't be like me at work on all that new junk that's just wack and hack! If you do it right that car will last forever

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
Can't wait to see the progress remember think, plan, execute don't be like me at work on all that new junk that's just wack and hack! If you do it right that car will last forever
I'm ready to jump back into it. The planning phase has already started with great tips and advice from all of you guys on here. I will certainly try to do all three of those things mr Eric. Thanks for the encouragement. Any updates on your project? Trans?

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Oh and don't let it overwhelm you that's a big panel. First time I clipped a car I was just a kid split it across the floor and in the windshield posts scared the hell out of me I have a picture that may help.
Just think what would the guy who owns this 2017 Toyota think if he saw it like this
1476.jpeg

• Optimistic

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
Oh and don't let it overwhelm you that's a big panel. First time I clipped a car I was just a kid split it across the floor and in the windshield posts scared the hell out of me I have a picture that may help.
Just think what would the guy who owns this 2017 Toyota think if he saw it like this View attachment 68929
Wow!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'm ready to jump back into it. The planning phase has already started with great tips and advice from all of you guys on here. I will certainly try to do all three of those things mr Eric. Thanks for the encouragement. Any updates on your project? Trans?
My project ahug God grant me the serenity

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Hang in there! Serenity now!!
I just don't deal with relying on other people well that's why I try to do everything myself if I do something for someone else I get it done and don't make excuses so all his brother me. Ill get it done

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
David,
I hope with all the good information and moral support from Donovan, Jared, Clutch, and the rest of the guys, you'll be able to successfully achieve the roof swap.
I have faith in you my friend. :)

• Agree
  • Friendly

malibujustin

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2017
David,
I hope with all the good information and moral support from Donovan, Jared, Clutch, and the rest of the guys, you'll be able to successfully achieve the roof swap.
I have faith in you my friend. :)
Yes sir mr Jack. Great info from all those guys and others. You also. Ready for a break in the on again off again showers. Thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor