grandprixghost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2011
clean

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Congrats, you nailed it and that Shaker hood is great...Wonderful imagination!!! 8)

whitey

Greasemonkey
Dec 6, 2007
Ontario Canada
Bumped from the dead...... still, nice ride and I'll bet it's as nice or nicer than when these pics were taken. Hope it doesn't take too much of a back seat to the GTO that now resides alongside it.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Thanks again guys!

I have to admit, it hasn't seen much road time, but I got through almost two tanks this summer as opposed to only one last year. If I had a real two car garage I would get it out a lot more, but I have to pull the GTO out first to take the Monte for a drive, and you can guess what usually happens :) The GTO didn't get out as much this year either though as we had our first baby a few months back - thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture from when she was about a week old:

Attachments

• DSC04153.JPG
    DSC04153.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,816

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
85_SS said:
Thanks again guys!

I have to admit, it hasn't seen much road time, but I got through almost two tanks this summer as opposed to only one last year. If I had a real two car garage I would get it out a lot more, but I have to pull the GTO out first to take the Monte for a drive, and you can guess what usually happens :) The GTO didn't get out as much this year either though as we had our first baby a few months back - thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture from when she was about a week old:

That's definitely the first time I've seen a baby in an intake. :lol:

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Awesome pic man! I had thought about trying to get one with my boy sitting on my bug catcher scoop when I had it on my Elky. It never happened and now he's 8, lol. If you ever have any more ideas like that don't hesitate to do them or it just might be too late before you know it.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
jrm81bu said:
Awesome pic man! I had thought about trying to get one with my boy sitting on my bug catcher scoop when I had it on my Elky. It never happened and now he's 8, lol. If you ever have any more ideas like that don't hesitate to do them or it just might be too late before you know it.

It actually wasn't even planned - my wife was going out for a walk while I was outside. The garage door happened to be open and I looked at the baby, looked at the car, and said hang on a minute :)

...I plan to take another of her sitting on the trunk under the spoiler once she can hold herself up better, probably in the spring now if she's not too big by then :)

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Bump from the dead, but I didn't want to start a new topic for this - just logged in for the first time in quite a while (on baby #2 now so not much time for the cars these days) and thought I recognized the Monte at the top of the page (even with the shaker shaved off ;) ) Flattered again, thanks guys! :D

Attachments

• 100_0924.JPG
    100_0924.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 378
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor