Schwartz Perf chassis under a Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howebad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2012
The car was shot for a feature in Car Craft last night. What an incredible honor. They took 5 cars out of 5000 for the days shoot. Also several action shots at the autocross. Very many questions on the suspension. The look on the faces when they find out about the chassis is priceless. Most can't believe what a sleeper this car is. Very respectable times and it's Josh and I second autocross.

Can't get the videos to work here. They are on montecarloss.com. If you instruct me how to post them from my photobucket I will

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Saw it at carcraft, just an awesomely put together car. It moved too!

Howebad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2012
81cutlass said:
Saw it at carcraft, just an awesomely put together car. It moved too!

Thank you!

Place third in the RSE competition. Tied for second but lost the tie breaker which was HP. Ran ultra lean on the dyno and they shut it down. Bigger injectors are in the future. FAST also came over today and helped with some imput data for the current injectors and it really woke the LS1 up. Place 1st in the launch box and 3rd in the autocross. VERY HAPPY with the performance of this car and the response and questions I received were very positive.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
From a lesser car it might seem like bragging. Congrats!

Howebad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 4, 2012
Some weekend pictures.

These are from the photo shoot for a feature in Car Craft. They took 5 cars Friday evening. They came to me at the autocross,

bcfbe5c2.jpg

0c45a38e.jpg

61b92777.jpg

From the autocross.

cc574024.jpg

a5aa9319.jpg

9b316965.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor