Seat Belt lower floor plastic cover/guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011
I'll have a look next time I'm at the cars.
I would have to question as to why someone has not created reproduction replacements. They have been used from 1978 to 1988 on every G Body vehicle, not just a few but everyone! I am thinking ones from a bone yard can not be in much better shape then the one I have. With that said, I am still looking around.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I'll have to look up in the attic of my garage. I had a bunch of seatbelt stuff out there but I have to find the box its in. I'll look this week.

FYI, for you guys looking for belt parts or even full working belts, theres two different style latches and they dont mix.

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011
Im saying do they just slip over the latch or what
It's a square tube that you slide the belt anchor down into until it lines up with the mounting hole in the plastic guide. Then you put your mounting bolt through the belt anchor and the plastic guide to the center hump. The buckle part will just rest in the top keeping the buckle up. There is also a plastic cap to conceal the mounting bolt at the bottom. This works awesome for bucket seats, I can not confirm how well it would work with a bench seat. For the price, you can not go wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor