Sell the project Pontiac for this? Or keep for swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
Heres a plot twist, I decided to get the car and keep Bonnie. My work promoted me to full time so I can afford both.
AWESOME! Welcome to the world of Pontiac hoarding. I dragged a 55 out of a field a couple weeks ago. I'm up to about 17 vehicles. Only about half of them actually drive. The rest are safely tucked away for when I get a spare minute to drop rust in my eyes. Oh BTW I think I suggested getting it and keeping both. So there's a lesson here. Always listen to me! If you PM me I can put you in touch with the POCI advisor for Canadian Pontiacs. He's in Ontario. I also have some SBC stuff I'm getting rid of. As always if you need tech support send a PM.
Good Luck and have fun!

Reactions: 2 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
AWESOME! Welcome to the world of Pontiac hoarding. I dragged a 55 out of a field a couple weeks ago. I'm up to about 17 vehicles. Only about half of them actually drive. The rest are safely tucked away for when I get a spare minute to drop rust in my eyes. Oh BTW I think I suggested getting it and keeping both. So there's a lesson here. Always listen to me! If you PM me I can put you in touch with the POCI advisor for Canadian Pontiacs. He's in Ontario. I also have some SBC stuff I'm getting rid of. As always if you need tech support send a PM.
Good Luck and have fun!
Thank you very much for the support. I will definitely take you up on that sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor