Sell the project Pontiac for this? Or keep for swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Put this in your G body and save a lot of time and money !!

It was sold the moment you posted it sadly, and i'm in Ontario not Michigan.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
I think he got within 10 feet of the car and contracted tetanus. We should hear more after discharge should he survive..
We will see on Monday. Again if it's just the rear rails and the floor pans that need extensive work that's fine with me. The rockers aren't even that bad, at least from the photos.

If I do buy, I will be talking down the price regardless.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
What ever happened - left us hanging!!
Heres a plot twist, I decided to get the car and keep Bonnie. My work promoted me to full time so I can afford both.

• Happy
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Heres a plot twist, I decided to get the car and keep Bonnie. My work promoted me to full time so I can afford both.
Must be one HECK of a raise to afford to fix it.... ;)

Nah, I'm just kidding, mostly. Congrats on the promotion, and, on getting the fat lady you had your eye on. She needs a whole lot of love, but, the good news is she is a whole lot to love.

Make sure to post up some more pictures when the car is out of the weeds and on some fully inflated tires.

Reactions: 1 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Must be one HECK of a raise to afford to fix it.... ;)

Nah, I'm just kidding, mostly. Congrats on the promotion, and, on getting the fat lady you had your eye on. She needs a whole lot of love, but, the good news is she is a whole lot to love.

Make sure to post up some more pictures when the car is out of the weeds and on some fully inflated tires.
Thanks :) And haha for sure. 3 of the 4 tires do hold air, but the drivers rear did not. So I used the spare I had, so she won't sink in the ground.

I posted a new thread on her, check it out sometime dude. https://gbodyforum.com/threads/project-67.82108/post-848177

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor