Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I have friend who started at a body shop as the 'front office'. She took on more and more scope, eventually becoming the shop estimator. Two years later, she bought the shop. When she took out the cocaine overhead, the shop was profitable in six months. Her secret? Finding the right people! Her biggest challenge was finding a guy who was halfway between sloppy and meticulous. It took three tries, but she found him, and he could crank out the work. The hard part was balancing the payroll across the variety of work ethics. The good guys are hard to keep.

Meanwhile, life's handed you a challenge. See if you can make Brick work for you!

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well the truck (and me) made it through another week. The bed of the truck is currently loaded with tires... 4 used 235 75 15 s on jeep rims the old tires and rims from the dirty bourbon and 4 brand new tires for the wife's Subaru all to be swapped Sunday morning at my bosses tire shop in Lakewood. I was supposed to make calls tonight and set up a trip to a private yard in West Jersey but my evening turned into a late running sh*t show so il need to hit the ground running early tomorrow morning. Other than that nothing has happened.

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Sounds like boss is full of good hookups.
Yeah he's quite the squirrel with a lot of irons in the fire tire shop, mechanic shop, body shop I work in and just bought 2 more body shops. He also has 4 towing companies and 3 impound yards.

Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I posted in the suburban thread today's shocker Frome the boss never got a Christmas present from a Hasidic Jewish man before. Still in shock

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor