Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Is it still parked?
Yes I haven't had time to fix the flat tire. The left outside dual has a Honda bumper cover screw in it. Probably picked it up at work that parking lot is a mess. But I do have other news for another thread......or 2

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Or just plug the tire and fill it but currently both of my compressors are down. Just 1 more thing I need to do

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
You running the new body shop yet?
No the other A-tech in my building is back in the hospital so myself and my new guy are doing all the hard stuff at the old building. And there bringing us work from the new place

Reactions: 1 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Never seen this happen before
KIMG0107.JPG
KIMG0108.JPG
KIMG0109.JPG

I'm just having one of those days I got up at 6:00 with a plan step 1 fix the tire... Yup didn't get there yet. Step 2 take the plow off... Nope not done rather.... Step 3 go get my trailer in Jackson. Nope didn't get out of the driveway yet step 4 pick up my Cutlass in old bridge. Ain't happening! I
The first thing I did was try and start the truck. Dead. Ok that's acceptable it's been sitting out in the cold. Grab jumper cables and the suburban. Not enough put a booster pack on the other battery. It cranks but don't start so I figured give it a minute and try again. It cranked then kicked back on the starter and bang! Nothing! I poke around crawl under of the starter is in 2 pieces. Go online advance in point pleasant has one. A quick ride in the dirty suburban and $60 later it's got a starter in it. Hook the pack back up and the suburban it cranks slow but lights right off. Try to raise the plow. Nope motor is stuck! Pull it off free it up test it with jumper. All good put it Bak on no dice. Low voltage. It's 12:00 by this time and I'm hungry. I'm going to make a sandwich so I left it in the driveway with the battery charger on it. Hopefully my afternoon goes a little better.

• Sad
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Never seen this happen before
View attachment 137700 View attachment 137701 View attachment 137702
I'm just having one of those days I got up at 6:00 with a plan step 1 fix the tire... Yup didn't get there yet. Step 2 take the plow off... Nope not done rather.... Step 3 go get my trailer in Jackson. Nope didn't get out of the driveway yet step 4 pick up my Cutlass in old bridge. Ain't happening! I
The first thing I did was try and start the truck. Dead. Ok that's acceptable it's been sitting out in the cold. Grab jumper cables and the suburban. Not enough put a booster pack on the other battery. It cranks but don't start so I figured give it a minute and try again. It cranked then kicked back on the starter and bang! Nothing! I poke around crawl under of the starter is in 2 pieces. Go online advance in point pleasant has one. A quick ride in the dirty suburban and $60 later it's got a starter in it. Hook the pack back up and the suburban it cranks slow but lights right off. Try to raise the plow. Nope motor is stuck! Pull it off free it up test it with jumper. All good put it Bak on no dice. Low voltage. It's 12:00 by this time and I'm hungry. I'm going to make a sandwich so I left it in the driveway with the battery charger on it. Hopefully my afternoon goes a little better.
I hate days like this. Full intentions of kicking arse & new problems snuffing out the momentum.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor