Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Never say never. A 12V is tough to beat.

Especially in a square body. The Cummins didn't really have significant mechanical problems. Dmaxes split the occasional crank and are notorious for injector issues ($$$).

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
It's time to put the batteries back in this beast fill it with fuel and go do work! Looks like I'm going to have another weekend looking for those helicopters with all the running I need to do hopefully I end up with some updates to a few threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
tenor (1).gif

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So far nothing has gone to plan today! I swapped the batteries back out of the suburban and got the crew running. Then the suburban wouldn't start. So I decided to jump it off the crew I pull it forward and the left outside dual is flat and the inside is low. Fire up the compressor to fill the tire and it runs a few minutes then the crank case pressurized it blew out the dip stick and shot oil all over the cab. I managed to jump the suburban and move it anyway. Then I put what air did build into the tires. By that time it was snowing pretty good so I figured I would just put the plow on and scrap my original plan.
IMG_20200118_145613898.jpg

IMG_20200118_145557381.jpg

Once I did all that I was cold and hungry. Turkey sandwich time! Now I'm going to take the suburban out to the farm and swap the beat battery with the one from the blasting rig and get a portable compressor so I have air.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor