Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
You freaked me out for a second. When you said sell your truck I thought you were referring to the square body.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I started shoveling! My back is all ready killing me. Note to self do the snow removal before you sell your plow truck!

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
New daily driver! I'm trying to keep warm so I'm just doing a little at a time it's like 9 outside the gas guage doesn't work so I'm going to fill it and hope for the best
IMG_20180106_151946.jpg

Wish me luck this move has me nervous

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
First time driving it I ran it up to the gas station on the corner.... SCARY! The shift points seem way to high and the 205 transfer case sounds pissed! I think it's because it doesn't have Lock out hubs yet. It's way to cold to do them now so I'm going to try removing the front shaft and see if the noise goes away. I also realized when I did the floor I never bolted the seat back in. I thought I was going to order new rugs before now but that didn't happen oh well. I guess I have no spare time for a wile the sun is going down and it's cold so I'm done for today but man I got a ton of work to do before Monday morning I hope we get another warm spell soon

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Today I've made progress 2 gauges are working and I figured out the 3d bad connection on the temperature sensor, and the wrong oil switch.the truck has a gauge and the motor has a sensor for a light.i can't fix it tho I need that brass 45° fitting that screws in the block on a small block Chevy to make that big gauge sensor fit. One of my noises was the 2wd speedometer cable had been cut by the previous owner and tucked away somewhere under the truck. Well it fell out burned on the exaust and was dragging on the ground. Don't know how I missed that before but it's gone now. The gas guage...idk it's just to cold to figure it out. I forgot to mention on yesterday's ride it was missing badly and I figured that out today also my (cheapest wires on rockauto) we're falling off and sticking to the headers there back on and loomed so there not arcing I'm not quite done for the day yet so I'll update you again later

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor