Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
those kingpins are a biatch. You obviously seen the youtube dude that welded a plate to the pin so he could knock them loose with a BFH. youtube wasnt even invented the last time I helped rebuild the 60 on my friends powerwagon !

Anyways take care of your body. It's easier ( and cheaper ) to repair the truck

I met with the mobile mechanic today he can't do anything for me so I'm just going to continue with my plan and see how it goes

I met with the mobile mechanic today he can't do anything for me so I'm just going to continue with my plan and see how it goes
I have done kingpins, was told they were a b*tch. No surprise, I also find I have to fix all my vehicles, whether I want to or not.

• Agree
Reactions: Rktpwrd and Clutch
You're a machine! My patience with daily drivers is really low.
I don't know man if I was a machine I'd be repairable lol. Yea putting time in your daily tends to suck but this is a little different more like putting time in a future. You'll understand what I mean in the next few months
I have done kingpins, was told they were a b*tch. No surprise, I also find I have to fix all my vehicles, whether I want to or not.
It wouldn't be so bad but it seems like someone else was in there and didn't tighten the left upper pin and it just egged it out. I often say if I want something done right I got to do it myself

• Agree
Reactions: Rktpwrd
Sorry about your luck. I had a feeling that would be how it would go. Every time I have worked on an axel like that, it turns into a restoration project .

Reactions: Clutch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor