Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I wonder if 403 f-body mounts would work? Btw dose anyone know how to wire it for a single tank? And look in your junk see if you have an A/C wire harness I can plug in it thanks guys

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
That Thing is a Beast, I like it
Ive always had Crew Cab Trucks, you gotta tow your race car and got to fit your crew right!
Never had a 4x4 one, Over the years ive Had a '75 and a '77 Chevy crews, then a '84 Dodge Crew, then a '84 Dually suburban,
Now i Tow with a Ford F350 Crew Cab and that one is 4x4, guess i shouldnt said never..

i still own a square body, My Plow truck is a Rusty assed '78 K30 Tow Truck..embarassed to post pics haha
Don't be embarrassed my uncle's hole fleet that I helped build or built is rotting away in pa and if I had pictures of them I would post them in fact
936.jpeg
it will be there when the building falls down

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Now that's a truck your building. Here is what I am after.

Attachments

• chase.jpg
    chase.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 302
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Cool project! Great thread!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Living out in the dry west I sometimes forget how bad everything rots back east until I see a picture like your parts truck or go home to visit Long Island. I never knew a piece of exhaust could be unbolted from a manifold without the studs shearing off before I moved.
If I had no rust holes I'd think I went back in time! Over the last 10 years the state has started pre brining the roads before a storm comes.they literally hose down the roads with liquid calcium chloride! Even new cars are rotted when spring hits

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I want to build a 87 C30 single rear wheel regular cab pickup or C20 5.7 tbi and o/d trans painted yellow with all the proper lettering for my business, similar to the chase trucks were in Brooklyn when I was a kid. Hard to find anything close to solid here in northeast
I may be able to help with that

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I want to build a 87 C30 single rear wheel regular cab pickup or C20 5.7 tbi and o/d trans painted yellow with all the proper lettering for my business, similar to the chase trucks were in Brooklyn when I was a kid. Hard to find anything close to solid here in northeast
I may be able to help with that
Now that's a truck your building. Here is what I am after.
That's a 73-80 with those moldings

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Yes it is a 73-80 was just using it for a reference, I prefer the 87 model year. You know of a 87 C30 or 20 ?
Yes tbi I think I know we're there's a pritty clean one parked in someone's yard I'll knock on the door if you want

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor