• 20161203_211217.jpg
    20161203_211217.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 202

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Right after I found this one, I found a tan wheel from Kevin that matches the wagon interior. If anyone is looking for black and brushed stainless wheel, this one is in nice shape. Complete with horn button hardware. PM if interested.
DSCN6475.JPG

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I snagged a steering wheel off of a spare Firebird steering column my dad had. Not sure of the year, but I know its from a 3rd gen f body ('82-92).

IMG_9625.JPG

I like it, but I also like the steering wheel that came stock in his '85 Trans Am, it has a little more hand bosltering going on.

IMG_9626.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

688guy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2013
View attachment 57516
I second these! Back in the olden days you could find a nearly identical wheel on Cavaliers all day long in the bone yards. Mine current one is off a '78 Berlinetta Camaro. Put a good wrap on wheel cover on it and it's a real comfortable wheel that still looks good...

Another cool thing about these wheels is that you can get different cap emblems and change the look of the wheel. I have the Berilinetta emblem and a LT emblem. It only takes a minutes to swap them, but even quicker if you have several horn caps. They come in SS, silver Bow Tie and lots of others...
View attachment 57516
I second these! Back in the olden days you could find a nearly identical wheel on Cavaliers all day long in the bone yards. Mine current one is off a '78 Berlinetta Camaro. Put a good wrap on wheel cover on it and it's a real comfortable wheel that still looks good...

Another cool thing about these wheels is that you can get different cap emblems and change the look of the wheel. I have the Berilinetta emblem and a LT emblem. It only takes a minutes to swap them, but even quicker if you have several horn caps. They come in SS, silver Bow Tie and lots of others...

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I've always been a fan of the 3 spoke wheels. I ran a grant GT for years, but recently purchased a black T-Type wheel.

20161218_161430_resized.jpg

Just waiting for it to show up in the mail.

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I've always been a fan of the 3 spoke wheels. I ran a grant GT for years, but recently purchased a black T-Type wheel.

View attachment 58427

Just waiting for it to show up in the mail.
Where the he&# did you find one in that good of shape, or has it been redone? I've been hunting for one for a little while now and they are either in rough shape, or people are smoking crack with asking price!

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I hasn't been redone, picked it up from a guy on the turbo Buick forum.

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
IMG_6027.JPG

Billet Specialties "Draft" black anodized w/ leather inserts.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor