Stupid GBody Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think? A parts counter guy had a hard decision to make: "let's see now I can be a brain surgeon or a parts guy".

Chevyman85 said:
Woah! Don't take it personally!
No, not taken personally. Like u said, way too many idiots. I whole-heartedly agree with u.
And I never wanted to be a brain surgeon, always liked cars. Enough said.

mrapii said:
What do you think? A parts counter guy had a hard decision to make: "let's see now I can be a brain surgeon or a parts guy".
No, but people fall into jobs that they like. I know a couple guys that work at dealerships as parts guys. The pay is good when you know what your doing. And they bonus quaterly so I'd say it isn't a bad job at all 😀

Thank you. It pays my mortgage and bills and permits me to play with my Monte. Good enough for me.

85t5mcss said:
Thank you. It pays my mortgage and bills and permits me to play with my Monte. Good enough for me.
Thats what its all about! More than most people can say for themselves~

1) Turbo 6??? Rip that thing out and put a Chevy 350 in and you will be faster...

2) Nice Monte...what's up with the Buick logo on the grill??

3) "I work for GM and they NEVER put a turbo on the 87 regal!!"

4) Why did you change your seats to black/gray?

5) and the best is from a car guy at the Berret-Jackson auction this past year.."and this GN is one of the more rare ones with the two-tone seats"

Thats great! I bet you get lots of stupid comments like that. People don't know what GN's are! They don't understand how a Turbo V6 can be faster than a small block! Good stuff... You'd expect better from Barrett Jackson :?

In fairness to BJ...it wasn't one of their staff...it was one of the guys from I think "Hot Rod Magazine". This guy:

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/press/art ... 08,00.html

He was 'explaining' the various cars to those of us who don't know anything about them.....yeah.....

I went to the local Car Quest a few weeks ago for a new serpentine belt for the GN and the kid behind the counter said "let's go see what's on the car because I don't think you have a serpentine belt on your car." No, I only replace them myself....but I could be wrong....

So I pop the hood and he says "wow...you did all this yourself? How long did that take?"

I explained that it came that way from the factory in 87 and corrected me.."no it didn't"..

What was I thinking?

PositiveManifoldPressure said:
a GN with a V6 turbo???? what will they think of next?
"Where's your Distributor?"
And "No, they DID put 350s in the Monte SS from the Factory"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor