TACT on this site. LEARN IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott183

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2010
North Shore, Massachusetts
Hey all, I've only been around here a few months so I still consider myself a newbie, however I would like to bring up a topic that erks me about certain people on this site. Why do people feel when they post something whether it be for sale or a question, that everyonelse around here is supposed to stop what they're doing for that one single person IMMEDIATELY!Here's what I'm getting at. I see people will post a question for needed help, then an hour or so later they respond to themselves w/ "WTF nobody got nothin for me?". Yeah let me jump right on that BOSS! I see bumps in the for sale section w/ people getting mad when they can't sell an item after a few days. Questioning the rest of the forum on why they won't purchase something from them as they b*tch with a statement like "WTF is wrong w/yall" or "yall MF crazy for not buyin my sh*t". I know we all come from different walks of life, but does anyone have any tact anymore? You get more bees w/ honey is how I was taught. If you want/ need assistance quickly, a simple "bump" should be enough to keep your subject on top. Maybe try "asking" why noone has responded to your request. Why all the extra carricular BS and attitude that comes with it? Am I the only one who see's this around here? Sorry more my rant. Off the soapbox now! :soapbox:

And for those that don't understand the word TACT: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tact

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Great post.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
X3

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
bump! :D :lol:

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
I agree with the what the OP is saying but he could have done it with a little more tact.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Pointless post. You're generalizing, you're accusing "this board" (meaning everyone here) as having no tact just because one or two n00bs posted something dumb in haste -- and now all of a sudden, people on this forum are getting a lesson in tact, from you, a n00b. :roll: Well anyways, enjoy whatever it is you're smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor