tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Clear lenses used to be all the rage, along with euro side markers and DTM mufflers.
One of the not the best idea's of the '90's. I remember guys in Pittsburgh installing clear lenses & running clear bulbs. Don't miss the blinding white brake lights.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
One of the not the best idea's of the '90's. I remember guys in Pittsburgh installing clear lenses & running clear bulbs. Don't miss the blinding white brake lights.

I think Zubaz were the best idea of the 90's.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Is there a reason we are not just saying his name??

If the guy is a scammer let us know.
kb, mmors, all one and the same for what I encountered in MY experience I relayed. Can't speak for the pieces of what others have said.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Well if no one knows for sure who this guy is, why is anyone saying anything negative then????

Like a bunch of woman with drama nonsense
Obviously you can't stand the heat. Get out of our fuggin' henhouse then, you b*tch!! :p

It's been confirmed that it is indeed Keith Burwell. He's had his ups and downs with people over the years. Transparency to his parts sources have always been suspect. Watch your wallet and your cornhole.

I put him in the same category as Gbodyparts.com. Just make sure you can get the parts you want without all the excuses/problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Obviously you can't stand the heat. Get out of our fuggin' henhouse then, you b*tch!! :p

It's been confirmed that it is indeed Keith Burwell. He's had his ups and downs with people over the years. Transparency to his parts sources have always been suspect. Watch your wallet and your cornhole.

I put him in the same category as Gbodyparts.com. Just make sure you can get the parts you want without all the excuses/problems.
If you wanna talk the origins of gbodyparts oh the stories I could tell....

The company founder's earlier beginnings in the realm of turbo buick parts cars involved things like: buying gns off the buddy of a guy who supposedly was in prison that both myself AND another turbobuick.com vendor passed on, to which there was no available title even though the cars were in a title required state; or then he was buying a couple 1983 T-Types that had already been sold to me, and to which I had the original assigned titles to in my possession with my name written in - and still do somewhere, off a guy who had a big warehouse full of stuff including a hidden sliding wall that opened to a HUGE underground warehouse of performance engines next of a hells angels chapter.... (you can guess why I let THAT one go)

Spend enough time around muscle cars you encounter these types. Choice is yours who you decide to do business with.

Not all the buick guys are bad news though.... Kirban was generally up and up... Mike Licht back when he had modern muscle car.... Bob Hebert up in MA.

My personal opinion/interpretation of second hand stories and observed abandoned cars within 5 to 10 miles of Cotton's place is that he supposedly had some substance demons and weak moments, but didn't fall to the lowest levels of some others mentioned in this thread.

Thats my 2 cents if we're airing dirty laundry. How's that TURNA?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor