Tailgate seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

82_wagon

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks for all the input guys! I'll definitely check out the trunk seal from Dixie restoration Depot. I'd also be interested in the tailgate to window seal, mine is still there but has a couple bad spots. I need the seals for the front and rear doors as well.

82_wagon

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2017
Ok so last night I checked on the prices from DRD and they have 3 weather strips their cheapest seal is $20 then $98 and finally $108. The $20 seal looks pretty good to me lol. What are the differences between them?

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
We also sell the two GM original options that the coupes came with (Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal mainly). The difference in them is the way it attaches to the lip on the vehicle. 99.5% of the time I recommend the soffseal brand that we carry because of the warranty and the cost, the GM pieces have a standard 1-year warranty where the soffseal ones have a 15-year warranty on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor