Tearing up the interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Started ripping my 82 Regal apart today and get the interior pieces ready for paint. Everything is going to be either all black or black and orange, still not sure. I pulled out the factory computer and the wires to that which was easy. Disconnected all the wires to the cruise, rear defroster and whatever else I could get at. I just have the back seat, side panels and seat belts to take out but am waiting on getting the torx bit.

Next step is taking out the dash and get the rest of it. I am going to make a dash out of fiberglass as well as the rear seat side panels and where the back seat used to be I am going to carpet that back section and put 2 bucket seats along with a custom sound system, it's probably going to wrap around, should be fun.

I am going to redo both my door panels next month when I have the money and will put a fiberglass section on the bottom for 6 1/2 components. Where the fake wood on top and the carpet on bottom I am going to put stainless steel either on top of plexiglas or will just elevate it and put orange neon behind them, already have the power from the factory lights. I will probably do the same with the dash.

Hopefully I will have some pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor