texan edition wheels on a gbody????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is kind of its own animal. It's Southwestern, Southern, Midwestern and Mexican. Kind of hard to explain unless you've spent some time there. It's not all tumbleweeds, pickups and tornados, although there are plenty of those. I love Texas (went to college there), except for the fire ants and humidity.

• Agree
Reactions: Qdub24
Texas is kind of its own animal. It's Southwestern, Southern, Midwestern and Mexican. Kind of hard to explain unless you've spent some time there. It's not all tumbleweeds, pickups and tornados, although there are plenty of those. I love Texas (went to college there), except for the fire ants and humidity.

I called TX "North Mexico" the entire time that I lived there.

Reactions: Emmanuel cuellar
Seriously though, the backspacing on those TX edition replica wheels is probably too much for a stock G-body frame as most concave-style wheels are.

Reactions: Emmanuel cuellar
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor