Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
New rear springs, new rear load leveling shocks and spring isolators are on order.

Here's a shot of the car at Battleship Memorial Park in Mobile, Alabama. That's a B52 in the background. Proof the car is in Alabama....

20200716_092342_copy_2016x1134.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users
Nov 4, 2012
That's a great shot Jared. I'm a little jealous of that road beast.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
beautiful car . I am also looking for a Roadmaster. I want leather interior however. Maybe I will get as lucky as you did. Every car I have found locally has been a piece of junk. I drove my land lady's a few years back and it just floated down the highway. We have the same test as a Regency 98 or a delta 88 would be a choice as well. I owned both those cars years ago with the diesel engine in them as well.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I had both a Roadmaster wagon and a Caprice wagon. Sold both. HUGE mistake(no pun intended). Shame on me. Enjoy yours.
Thanks. I love my car. Had a nice wagon for the right money (Chevy or Buick) come along, I would have jumped on it. The wagon would have been killer for this vacation.
That's a great shot Jared. I'm a little jealous of that road beast.
They are terrific cars. The LT1 is the one to have for sure.
beautiful car . I am also looking for a Roadmaster. I want leather interior however. Maybe I will get as lucky as you did. Every car I have found locally has been a piece of junk. I drove my land lady's a few years back and it just floated down the highway. We have the same test as a Regency 98 or a delta 88 would be a choice as well. I owned both those cars years ago with the diesel engine in them as well.
Try to get one out of Florida like I did. Also, just shop patiently. I had my eyes open for a few years. There's nothing like a clean southern car. I actually wanted the cloth interior. I like leather but almost nobody takes care of it right. I didn't want cracked/faded leather. I would have loved to have found a Delta 88 or 98 Regency but I don't think the 307 would have cut the mustard and the overdrive was non-negotiable. I'm doubtful the diesel would keep up with today's traffic well enough. My plan for a Delta or Regency was a drivetrain swap but I didn't need another project. Funny thing is, my Roadmaster turned out to be a bit of a project anyway.

Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
We're home safe. I put at least 1300 miles on it this week. I was getting 24-25 mpg at 80 mph. What a car. The new catalytic converters and free flowing exhast really uncorked it. It's no power house but it runs pretty well and doesn't have any trouble keeping up with traffic.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I finally found the photo from Viva Las Vegas 2016.
Car Show Sofa. Self-propelled. Seats 3+.
Road Sofa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor