bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Re: 81 malibu "PROJECT 3 SPEED"

kuruption109 said:
T-TOP TONY said:
damn dude its coming out good
seein what u did to urs and what warren doin to his i had to put some work in...i think imma paint it myself..
Dupli-color sells a paintshop kit. Throw some plastic up in ur garage, rent a compressor and go to town on it!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

1st stage of my ac removale..if anyone interested in it im gonna sell it for $200 + shipping complete system

100_0986.jpg

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ

I think I missed something... why are you taking it out? I can't imagine why someone living out here would want to remove it :lol:

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

Doober said:
I think I missed something... why are you taking it out? I can't imagine why someone living out here would want to remove it :lol:
He's making a mobile sauna!!!!!!! Can I ride with ya, I need to drop some weight!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Doober said:
=========================================================================================================
X2
Man, I miss not having A/C in my car and I live in Flori-duh. Whatever you do, hold on to the air box and all the parts.
I notice how many guys are eliminating their a/c systems and bolting in a delete plate, or replacing it for a heat only air box.. It might make it harder to sell the car in the future without A/C..or one day you may decide to put all that stuff back in.
I got a feeling these air boxes and parts are going to be rare one day. Just my opinion.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ

I was originally going to just put a plate on the '78 for when I get it ready to drive to AZ, but I think I'll just stick the A/C stuff back in, and when it comes time I'll piece together the parts I need for it.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

well i got the river fender stripped now just gotta finish the hood......

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

youngdeezy said:
the outcome of your work looks like it came from a shop not the driveway. good sh*t bruh
thanks i try to do what i can myself.. money dont fall out of trees for me.. lol

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX

I took my AC/heat out and I'm over here in south texas. As big as the windows are on our two doors, just roll'em down and you have a convertible lol.

The work looks real good man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor