the funniest story!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlassguy

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2011
whats the funniest thing you've ever heard in relation to vehicles? ie: your out of headlight fluid...

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
blinker fluid injectors, the "ID-10T" sensor, thats all i could think of. :p

Justink

Greasemonkey
Nov 28, 2010
manual transmission fluid :shock:

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Justink said:
manual transmission fluid :shock:
:?:
I have never understood what the issue with calling gear oil, "manual transmission fluid" was. I have never not known what somebody was talking about when they have asked for "manual transmission fluid"

This kid swore up and down that he watched a newer Impala SS burn out ... but the rear tires were doing the burnout :blam:

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
exhaust bearings

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
1.) A customer came over and said the car "wouldn't crank" my dad turned the key and it cranked just fine, it just didn't start...after much translation of redneck turns out when southern people say "car won't crank" means it won't start. :roll:

2.) another customer came into my dads work. the service report said "car won't pull." PULL What? :? Turns out when southern people say the car won't pull, it means it won't move. I think, 90% of diagnosing a car in NC is translation. :rofl:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Kwik_Cutty88 said:
1.) A customer came over and said the car "wouldn't crank" my dad turned the key and it cranked just fine, it just didn't start...after much translation of redneck turns out when southern people say "car won't crank" means it won't start. :roll:

2.) another customer came into my dads work. the service report said "car won't pull." PULL What? :? Turns out when southern people say the car won't pull, it means it won't move. I think, 90% of diagnosing a car in NC is translation. :rofl:
LOL....Harmonic Bonic? Exhaust pipe stretcher...lol. Why does my car shut off when I turn on my AMP? I want something that will clean out my engine but I dont wanna change the oil.... I need longer studs on my 22" wheels cause they keep falling off.... :blam: :rofl: :puke:

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
Went to an autozone and told the kid behind the counter I need valve cover gasket for a 350 sbc.He turns around and says what kind of motor?I said a 350 sbc.He tells the older gentleman behind the counter"Whats a 350 sbc?"Doh!!! :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor