Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 users

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Finished editing it with a little lighting change. And texture. Cant wait to have an actual program lol hope you like it.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Finished editing it with a little lighting change. And texture. Cant wait to have an actual program lol hope you like it.

Yup, that's it, you nailed it.
It looks awesome, matches the vision I've had in my head for years!
I especially like the one in the darker lighting. Thanks again, that was really nice and generous of you!

Who knows, you may have stumbled on something here - start doing renderings for forum members!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
That looks killer!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
OK I must admit im a perfectionist lol I did the best I could polishing and fine tuning the pic. If you wish to save these you have to convert them over to .jpeg The .png format is transparent in some areas. :D:hijack:
20170124_122159.png

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice rendering. That should no doubt inspire you, D.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
OK I must admit im a perfectionist lol I did the best I could polishing and fine tuning the pic. If you wish to save these you have to convert them over to .jpeg The .png format is transparent in some areas. :D:hijack: View attachment 59666

Ha!
Keep sending 'em, I've saved every version you've posted so far! The latest edit does look the best tho, I must admit.
:)
I've had no problems saving the images on my iPhone, in fact I've used one as the wallpaper on my work phone, but the file appears to be too big to use as an avatar here on the site. Apparently 50 MB is the max for an avatar.

My PC is currently out of commission, so I'm limited to using my phone for Internet activities. I don't know enough about how to resize files anyways, is it possible for someone here to save and resize the file to 50 MB or less and repost it here?

***EDIT***: Resizing has been successful with help from Turbo Zach, no longer need help with that, thanks!

Olds One, thanks for the latest revision, it looks awesome!

Last edited:

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nice rendering. That should no doubt inspire you, D.

Yeah Jack, it definitely helps with the 'ol inspiration factor!
But more importantly, it helps clarify what the car would look like finished. Paint materials are too damn expensive to be playing trial and error with. It's nice to see how the car would look in a finished state, and if the colours I have in mind would go well together.

Personally, I'm liking the potential results based on the rendering, what say you all??

Yay or nay?

Like two two tone or hate it?

Like the two colours together, or not so much?

Weigh in with your feedback here, and let me know what y'all think.

Thanks
Donovan

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Ha!
Keep sending 'em, I've saved every version you've posted so far! The latest edit does look the best tho, I must admit.
:)
I've had no problems saving the images on my iPhone, in fact I've used one as the wallpaper on my work phone, but the file appears to be too big to use as an avatar here on the site. Apparently 50 MB is the max for an avatar.

My PC is currently out of commission, so I'm limited to using my phone for Internet activities. I don't know enough about how to resize files anyways, is it possible for someone here to save and resize the file to 50 MB or less and repost it here?

Thanks for the latest revision, it looks awesome!
I am a phone user. I click on the picture and then go to edit. Go to resize and click OK. Then I go to save and it asks what size. I pick 50 mb and it saves it to the studio file. The only way I can post pictures is that way. Hope that helps.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor