Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well Done Reaction GIF

Awesome work D!

Thank you Shawn!!

Shocked Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'd have to bust out the Play Doh to make a bumper with those clean curves & bends.

I don’t know about Play Doh, but this one’s held together with welding wire and a dream.
😅

Thanks for the compliment.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I know you've done a lot (a LOT) of work on the other pieces/parts of the car, but this has got to be one of the most intensely detailed "remaking" of an entire bumper darn-near that I've ever seen.

It might have been simpler just to get a custom molded fiberglass piece. But you stuck with it and did it the "right" way. Kudos, dude. Mucho Kudos. Great piece of work. The details are astounding, yet without this context, I fear it will go unnoticed on the finished project because it will look like the factory did it.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I know you've done a lot (a LOT) of work on the other pieces/parts of the car, but this has got to be one of the most intensely detailed "remaking" of an entire bumper darn-near that I've ever seen.

It might have been simpler just to get a custom molded fiberglass piece. But you stuck with it and did it the "right" way. Kudos, dude. Mucho Kudos. Great piece of work. The details are astounding, yet without this context, I fear it will go unnoticed on the finished project because it will look like the factory did it.
Thats the best compliment he can get if they do

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thank you sir, I do believe that’s one of, if not the nicest thing anybody’s ever said about my work. And that’s saying something with all of the flattering comments and support the good folks on here have said over the years.

I’m truly humbled , thank you.

It’s always been my belief that a truly successful modification is a double edged sword. One the one hand, it should look like it belongs, as if nothing was ever done to it, but on the other, it’s likely that no one will ever truly appreciate the time, effort, determination and perseverance that it took to accomplish it.

Yes, I suppose I could’ve gone the fibreglass route, but then it wouldn’t be unique and different from what others have. Which somewhat defeats the purpose. It’s all about customizing YOUR car, to YOUR own individual tastes. I’ve been approached by folks wanting me to build them another one of this or that that I’ve built for myself, but the answer has always had to be “no”. I will build them something similar, but no, not exactly the same.

That’s just for me.

Again, I appreciate the compliments and kudos. Thank you.

Looks great

Thanks, it’s much appreciated!

Thats the best compliment he can get if they do

Absolutely 100%. Could not agree more.

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor