BUILD THREAD “The Juggernaut”

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well gents, my week off for recovery is officially over. I got the IV removed from my hand last Wednesday, apparently they liked what they saw enough to remove it and put me back on the oral antibiotics.

The knee still isn’t fully recovered, the entire leg is still quite swollen and it looks like I have 2 kneecaps on the one leg. I don’t know how long it’ll take for it to fully return to normal, or if it even will. But I went back to work today, so my philosophy is “good enough to work, good enough to play in the garage”.

I’ll be taking it easy naturally, but it’s go-time on The Juggernaut again finally. Gotta figure out where I left off on the new floor pan piece, and resume from there. Updates to follow as always, when it warrants.

D.

Reactions: 14 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
and no one would blame you for taking it easy getting back into the swing of if all..

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The rest of the foreseeable future here looks like this…

34F2D539-5002-4074-93CA-DD86E0BFF44C.png

…so the rest of my foreseeable evenings are likely going to be looking like this:

77093918-2DB5-4702-87F3-FAB6759FF82F.jpeg

No, you’re not seeing things, it should be looking like its fitting better. I’ve had little bits of time here and there to start picking away at it, and I’m getting very close to everything fitting inside the opening rather than on top.

Should be able to start stitching it in pretty soon.

Reactions: 14 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Rain, what's that. Drought and 100° F here. Floor looks amazing!

Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
The rest of the foreseeable future here looks like this…

View attachment 200546

…so the rest of my foreseeable evenings are likely going to be looking like this:

View attachment 200545

No, you’re not seeing things, it should be looking like its fitting better. I’ve had little bits of time here and there to start picking away at it, and I’m getting very close to everything fitting inside the opening rather than on top.

Should be able to start stitching it in pretty soon.
Are those temps in Celsius? 😆
I'll trade you for 99° and high humidity.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I've never been so happy to see rain forecasts, much unlike our forecasts here who say 100% rain when I'm planning and then day of no rain when I have already made other plans.....

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor