THE SPEED CHANNELS GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed209

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 1, 2012
wisconsin
the speed channels gone now it a fox channel .no more gearz or monster jam or chop cut rebuild......WTF and its :puke: FOX

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I read that the other day. Its a shame but honestly the Speed Channel hasnt been as good as it couldve been the last few years. I used to enjoy watching Pinks(before it got predictable), and Pass Time. Now all it is NASCAR :puke: After reading alot of comments on FOX's page I cant imagine the new channel will last long.

woody31

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2012
not only is it gone,,but the channel that replaced it is junk,,,what a shame,,

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
meh. everytime i went to watch speed there was paid programming playing so i could care less.

I have Time Warner with their HD package. They have Velocity that has lots of car shows on it. It used to be called HD Theater. Better than Speed had been for a while IMO.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
xitabl442 said:
I have Time Warner with their HD package. They have Velocity that has lots of car shows on it. It used to be called HD Theater. Better than Speed had been for a while IMO.
I have direct tv. I love that velocity channel....All girls garage is pretty good. It's good to see Jessie Combs back on tv.

Fox80

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Jamestown NY
hurst1979olds said:
xitabl442 said:
I have direct tv. I love that velocity channel....All girls garage is pretty good. It's good to see Jessie Combs back on tv.

I have to agree, the new Fox Sports 1 sucks, now all that is left is the shows on Velocity and the Power Block on Spike TV

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I still watched speed for some of the shows, velocity I watch often. But it still sucks to replace it with yet another crappy sports channel, that I for one can give two chocolate hotdogs about. :evil:

ed209

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 1, 2012
wisconsin
Its just crap the monster jam was me and my 2 year olds show to watch it now we have to watch YouTube video of the new ones .then there gearz was great show lots of good builds by David Stacy and horse power TV is OK but it plugs products all days long and take 2 to 3 years to see a build done .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor