The Time to Get Creative Was Yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Guess I need to buy that Holley HP setup sooner than later.. still have a stock 411 ecu as a backup if all else fails.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Guess I need to buy that Holley HP setup sooner than later.. still have a stock 411 ecu as a backup if all else fails.
Make sure you own HP Tu era and the credits for your 411. And the computer that you ha e HP Tuners on turn off the WiFi and never turn it back on again.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Err... letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
The EPA doesn't make laws based on what makes sense, it enforces laws passed by Congress. Congress passes laws based on what what gets snuck in by the party in charge.
Down with big government!! 👀

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I don't suppose it'd be possible to stay on topic and keep things within the rules?

Its not hard.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I don't suppose it'd be possible to stay on topic and keep things within the rules?

Its not hard.
Used to think anything was possible.

We used to even be able to believe in unicorns, but, I believe they went extinct with turna.. all hope may be lost...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Used to think anything was possible.

We used to even be able to believe in unicorns, but, I believe they went extinct with turna.. all hope may be lost...

Animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor